Intelligent Investing has now 99 members and continues to grow. We would like to get to 100 members and of course many more. Will that 100th member be you!? We therefore have a special 100th member offer: First month for 100 cents only.
1 month trial for $1.00*
What do you get when you become a member!?
- I.I. follows the DOW, SPX, NAZ, NDX, NYA, WLSH, and RUT
- I.I. follows over 25 individual tickers
- I.I. follows over 10 ETFs such as SPXL, SPXU, GDX, UCO, etc
- I.I. follows over 10 different market breadth indicators such as Zweig Breadth, McClellan Oscillator, Summation Index, A/D line, etc.
- Updates on I.I.’s proprietary buy/sell indicator the A.I.
- Access to Premium membership posts
- In-depth, objective market and ticker analyses, with clear, realistic, trade-able price targets
- 3-4 daily intra-day updates per week by email including objective market analyses
- 1 weekend update: The Weekly Digest
- Free analyses of price charts or tickers you follow or trade, but I.I. doesn’t
- Sharing of potential profitable tickers and price set ups with all other I.I. members
- 1-on-1 trading-tutoring through reviewing your trading style and providing constructive feedback if needed.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE MEMBERSHIP PAGE HERE.
**All I.I. membership subscriptions will renew automatically at the end of each respective cycle (1, 3, 6, 9 or 12 months) unless you cancel prior using the “Unsubscribe” button below. The 1 month trial period will automatically roll into an I.I. monthly membership subscription, unless you cancel prior using the “Unsubscribe” button below.
Sharing of your personal password with other non-paying persons and/or entities is strictly forbidden and will result in a permanent ban from I.I. as well as a $500 penalty. For security reasons, and good internet safe-surfing etiquette, passwords will be updated and mailed out to each member at the beginning of each new month until further notice.
If you want to cancel your membership at any time please click the “Unsubscribe” button below or use the unsubscribe button on the membership page.